Are you feeling stressed, worn out or starved of joy?
What if you could…
- slow down enough to really notice the wonders of nature?
- reconnect with what makes you feel alive?
- soothe your nervous system and do your body some solid favours?
- leave your cares and worries behind for a while and simply ‘be’?
- share insights in a safe space (if you feel inclined)?
Meet your forest bathing guide
I’m Julie Fox and I help stressed-out, unfulfilled women in midlife to rediscover their zest for life and flourish.
As a certified Forest Bathing guide I will gently guide you through a sequence of sensory activities that are scientifically-proven to help you feel better.
I absolutely love helping people to deepen their connection with nature in safe, easy ways. The art of forest bathing, also known as Shinrin-yoku, is simply joyful.
Try it and find out for yourself!
What you’ll get from online forest bathing
Connecting with nature helps both your mind and body to relax, reducing your stress hormones and anxiety levels.
Lasting health benefits
Spending time in nature offers health benefits that go beyond the moment. Some last hours, weeks or even months!
Techniques you can reuse
You’ll come away with a fresh perspective and ways of interacting with nature that can carry through to everyday life.
Reconnect with your inner child
Recall and relive your childlike wonder at the world.